1) How can I contact your customer service team?
For customer service inquiries only, please contact email@example.com
2) I emailed your customer service team. When will I receive a response?
Our customer service team aims to respond to all E-mails within 24-48 hours.
3) How long will shipping take?
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 3 days (Monday to Friday). Order cut off time will be 3:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time (London). Domestic order handling time is 1-2 business day (Monday to Friday).
Please note shipping speed depends on the shipping method you choose and Shipping estimates might increase for your order during Public Holidays and busy periods.
4) Do you offer Returns and Refunds?
Yes, we do. Please check our Product Return and Refund Policy to know more.
5) What if I receive a damaged product?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number including a video and photos of the fault. The pictures/videos of the product must show that the product is unused, has all the tags intact.
6) Will customs and taxes be included in the product price?
Extra charges like Import tax, duties and related Customs fees if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of the destination country and the cost is not covered in payments you made to us. Please contact your local Customs office directly for further details.
7) Do you offer discounts and promotions?
Yes, we offer discounts and promotions. Make sure to sign up for our email list to receive news on special offers.
8) Why hasn't my tracking # been updated?
Don’t fret! Your tracking number may take 24hrs to update from pre-shipment status.
9) Is it possible to change or cancel an order?
Please contact our team immediately if you need to change or cancel your order but we unfortunately cannot make any changes or cancel your order after it has left our warehouse.
10) What payment gateways do you provide?
MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Apple Pay, Amex, etc.