for -3+ servings:
- 2 tsp of of Yeznatural Moringa Powder
- 1 1/2 cup of Brown Rice
- 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6leaves of Sage
- 1/6White Onion
- 1 cloves of Garlic
- 1medium, organic Zucchini
- 1 cup of sliced Crimini Mushrooms
- 1head of Broccoli
- 6 cup of your choice of Stock
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp of Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Finely chop onion, sage and garlic. Wash and precut all the vegetables and set them aside and heat up the broth in a small pan.
- In a large saucepan, heat up 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, add in onion, sage and garlic and, when they start browning, add the rice and let it toast for a couple of minutes while stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Toss in the veggies, mix well and start pouring the broth over the rice with a ladle little by little, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid. It will take about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Make sure you keep the fire on low and keep an eye on your risotto, stirring occasionally and every time you add more liquid.
- When the rice has absorbed all the broth, add in salt, turmeric, moringa powder and coconut milk and mix until perfectly creamy and “al dente”.
- Enjoy your mushroom brown rice risotto and, if you want, shave a few slices of raw mushroom on top.