for -6+ servings:
For 18 pancakes you will need:
- 2 tbsp of of Yeznatural baobab powder
- 1 1/4 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of GF baking powder
- 1 tsp of GF bicarbonate soda
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- For berry sauce:
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of bilberry powder
- 1/2lemon ( juice)
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Separate the eggs and whip the whites.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Combine ricotta, milk, egg yolks, and baobab powder in a separate, larger mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and whites to the ricotta and milk mixture, stirring gently until just combined.
- Heat the pan over medium-high heat. Melt a small bit of coconut oil in the pan, just enough to coat the surface.
- Use 2 tbps measure of batter onto the hot pan. Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes, until the undersides are golden and you see a few bubbles popping through the pancakes.
- To make berry sauce. Melt coconut oil add berries, berry powders and lemon. On low heat cook it for 5min, add coconut sugar and cook another 2 min.