for -5+ servings:
- 3 tbsp of Yeznatural baobab powder
- 1 tsp of maca powder
- 2 tbsp of quinoa pops
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 8soft dates
- 1 cup of walnuts
- After a few minutes the mixture should be smooth and sticky.
- Add seeds and pops and mix it with your hand, until everything is well combined.
- If your mix is to dry, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Roll the mix and make 1cm thick square bar and cut it to smaller pieces.
- Store in the fridge.
- In food processor and blend for a minute or 2, until walnuts break up. Add dates, prunes and baobab powder.